It’s the simplest thing you could do to create a high-energy, male-friendly group exercise experience. Take simple-to-learn athletic body weight exercises, repeat them in high-intensity interval training bursts, balance out the exercises between upper body, lower body and core, and get into a serious fat-burning zone. If your group exercise schedule needs an overhaul with current training methodologies, or you’re a personal trainer looking for a format you can easily teach in the group exercise studio, this session is made for you.
- Identify the time protocol for Tabata training.
- Understand the difference between high-intensity interval training and steady-state cardiovascular training.
- List the theme behind complex names for each 4-minute Tabata protocol contained in Turbo Tabata.
- Design your own 4-minute Tabata protocol for either upper or lower body, core or a mixture of all three.
- Describe how to develop the Tabata protocol to suit the needs of your individual groups/clients.
- Describe how to implement different time intervals to affect the intensity of Turbo Tabata.
About the Author
Greg Sellar IDEA Author/Presenter
Greg was named International Fitness Presenter of the Year 2010 at the International Fitness Showcase. He is an accredited leadership coach with the ICF and a Nike sponsored-mentor with presenting experience in over 55 countries. He is a member of the Elite Team for BOSU and Hedstrom Fitness, a member of the GRAVITY Training Advisory Group for Total Gym, and a Global Ambassador for superfood company Passion Projects. He is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post and a successful speaker via his website GREGSELLAR.COM.
... read more.